Thursday, August 16, 2012

The final countdown

This week has been filled with many stressful emotions as Christopher finishes up his dissertation. 

Mostly there's been a bunch of me doing this: 


Along with me asking every hour "What can I do to help?" Yeah, I'm sure I'm only adding to the stress at some points! lol.

And then there's been a lot of Christopher staring at his computer screen typing and going like this:


A long week indeed. And now we find ourselves in the lab with several other friends at 9pm for the foreseeable future until he and they all turn their dissertations in. 


We can see the light at the end of the tunnel..so very close!!

P.S. I made some changes to the blog so you can find pictures more easily of all our adventures. Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment