Friday, August 10, 2012

Music

In case you're not lucky enough to be attending Outside Lands in SF this weekend (insert my sad cries here), I lined up a few links to music you can listen to and enjoy online from anywhere in the world!



First up, Gary Clark Jr. live in concert at the Newport Folk Festival last weekend. This many is crazy fierce and gives a new meaning to guitar solo. It's only a 30 minute clip so I just listen to it on repeat for about 5 hours at a time, no big deal.


Second, NPR kindly recorded Sigur Rós in concert in Brooklyn last week. It's simply divine and a really awesome recording of an incredible show. Check it out!


And lastly, Christopher reintroduced me to My Morning Jacket's Z album today. I've been listening to it on repeat all day (are you sensing a trend here?). 

And, in case you are as sad as I am to be missing Outside Lands, you can also listen to it live on TuneIn who is broadcasting several great bands throughout the weekend. 

Finally, in completely unrelated news this interview about Charles Shaw (aka Trader Joe's 'two buck chuck' wine) made me homesick and looking forward to good cheap wine and, more importantly, shopping at Trader Joes!

Happy listening!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment