Monday, June 11, 2012

Venice

photo via
I can't believe that it has nearly been a year since we were married! So crazy how fast time flies!


In honor of our first wedding anniversary, on July 2, we will be hopping on a plane in a few weeks and heading to Venice! I am beyond elated as I've never been to Italy before. Even before we got married Christopher ranted and raved about Venice and how badly he wanted to take me there (since he had already been and loved it). So we are both very excited that our dreams are coming true and it worked out that we will be spending our first anniversary in this romantic city. 


Also, it occurred to me the other day that I had not actually written about our wedding on the blog at all. I plan to write a few posts and pictures in the upcoming days just to reminisce a little. 


Ciao!  Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Venice sounds amazing! I went there in high school and loved it. Are you going to take a gondola ride?! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Leslie! I really want to take a gondola ride but I hear they are super expensive. But, I suppose you are only in Venice once for your one-year anniversary so why not go all the way!

      Delete
  2. Happy Anniversary (in advance) Venice is beautiful.. you can just walk and walk and walk though the harming little streets and over bridges and canals, water all around. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hena! I've spent the past month trying to get my husband to explain to me how this no-car canal city works but I haven't been able to picture it yet!

      Delete