Monday, November 28, 2011

Awake my soul

They don't make em like us anymore
via here
"In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die
Where you invest your love, you invest your life
Awake my soul..."




Christopher is sweetly humming in my ear to Mumford and Sons while we both type away on our respective computers completing our respective assignments. It's love, really, it is. 




We've been quite busy around here. A lot of this has been happening...



and even more of this







and some of this






and lots of this 




And drinking lots of this (water, not vodka!)




And, overall, it's been an entertaining and trying week all at the same time! Thankfully Christopher's classes are finishing up this week so shortly I will be able to commandeer my computer back and use it to upload some glorious pictures to share with you our past week in Glasgow, seeing concerts, eating delicious food (x3!) for Thanksgiving, and something about Christmas lights and mulled wine. 


Promise we'll be back ASAP! 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pics....and I love following your adventures....especially when they involve warm drinks and treats :)

    ReplyDelete